Monday, December 3, 2007

Minä Vain Vitsailin

Jutallan (englanniksi) suomalaisen poikan kanssa, se on hyvää. Opin, että saunominen on äijää!

This is not right I know, but what I wanted to say was that I chat with a Finnish guy and it's nice. I learned that going to sauna is manly. I think:)

This is how he explained it:

äijä is like guy who whose job is to crush down big rock and bend metal and something like really masculine. Also fights in pubs and drinks alcohol:) Perkeleen kova jätkä, or dude tough like hell.


We mainly discuss music and here's something about a new Nightwish song: Erämaan Viimeinen
I thought it meant Last wilderness, but it means the Last of the Wilds. So my Finnish is not improving at all.

He taught me a few more things, but the most important thing is mä puhun suomea. Kirjoita, I mean:)

The title of the post is the key phrase I'm only joking:)


No comments: